Hi! My name is Olivia. I opened this shop when I realized I needed to develop a skincare routine and felt overwhelmed with the market. I wasn’t sure which products I could trust. I felt inspired to create my own products so I’d know exactly what was in them. Seeing how excited others have gotten over my handmade products drives me to continue making skincare products that work. Thank you for checking out my shop!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Always store your natural beauty products in dark, cool, and dry areas.
- Products made with coconut oil or other oils that change state depending on the temperature may melt or solidify here and there. It is normal for your products to change state, and they are still effective either way. However, if you prefer a certain consistancy, store your products accordingly. For example, you may want to refrigerate a moisturizer before use on a hot day.
- Do not use products containing herbs or essential oils until you have properly researched them. Some people with certain health conditions or pregnant/nursing mothers should not use them and you should always talk to a doctor before using herbal products or essential oils.
- Olivia's Organics is not responsible for any poor reactions. Always use products as they are intended and always conduct a patch test before committing a product to your skin.
- Olivia's Organics are not reviewed by the FDA and are not guaranteed to cure/treat any medical issues.
- Some products are made from nut butters and oils. Please check the ingredients list.
Olivia's Organics is always open to custom orders! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.
I do not accept any returns or offer any refunds under any circumstances. Everything is final sale. Please be aware of this before placing an order.