About Olivia's Organics
Simple, natural, effective. I started this business in hopes of upholding these three values. I wanted to eliminate toxins and harmful chemicals from my beauty routine, and I was having a difficult time discovering products I could trust to honor these values. I discovered natural ingredients like plant oils and herbs, and from there I developed recipes of my own. I made moisturizers, scrubs, and masks with simple, natural, and effective ingredients. I was sick of looking at ingredient lists with substances I didn’t recognize and wasn't sure of their effects, and I chose to create a line of products that are transparent and simple. My products aren’t complex. Instead, my ingredient lists are short and sweet. You don’t have to wonder what you’re putting on your face with these products. 100% of the ingredients 100% of the time are natural and/or safe. And the truly amazing thing about these products is that they work. Nature has provided us with miraculous resources so we should never need to turn to artificial, cancer-causing products. Switching to a natural routine and lifestyle doesn’t have to be a sacrifice because Olivia’s Organics also values effectiveness. My products achieve their purpose so you never have to miss the toxic products you might be used to. In fact, these products don’t just work, they work even better than others, and you won’t risk the harmful effects other products cause.
- Always store your natural beauty products in dark, cool, and dry areas.
- Products made with coconut oil or other oils that change state depending on the temperature may melt or solidify here and there. It is normal for your products to change state, and they are still effective either way. However, if you prefer a certain consistancy, store your products accordingly. For example, you may want to refrigerate a moisturizer before use on a hot day.
- Do not use products containing herbs or essential oils until you have properly researched them. Some people with certain health conditions or pregnant/nursing mothers should not use them and you should always talk to a doctor before using herbal products or essential oils.
- Olivia's Organics is not responsible for any poor reactions. Always use products as they are intended and always conduct a patch test before committing a product to your skin.
- Olivia's Organics are not reviewed by the FDA and are not guaranteed to cure/treat any medical issues.
- Some products are made from nut butters and oils. Please check the ingredients list.
Olivia's Organics is always open to custom orders! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.