Targeting a variety of skin concerns, this natural cleanser will leave you with clearer, cleaner, and healthier skin. Whether it's fighting acne, scarring, or texture, this cleanser has your back.
- Most Olivia's Organics products come in amber glass bottles in jars in order to protect the contents from exposure to light that could alter the effectiveness. Always store your natural beauty products in dark, cool, and dry areas.
- Products made with coconut oil or other oils that change state depending on the temperature may melt or solidify here and there. It is normal for your products to change state, and they are still effective either way. However, if you prefer a certain consistancy, store your products accordingly. For example, you may want to refrigerate a moisturizer before use on a hot day.
- Do not use products containing essential oils until you have properly researched them. Some people with certain health conditions or pregnant/nursing mothers should not use them and you should always talk to a doctor before using herbal products or essential oils.
- Olivia's Organics is not responsible for any poor reactions. Always use products as they are intended and always conduct a patch test before committing a product to your skin.
- Olivia's Organics are not reviewed by the FDA and are not guaranteed to cure/treat any medical issues.
- Some products are made from nut butters and oils. Please check the ingredients list.
Olivia's Organics is always open to custom orders! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.